I've run a few different lighting brands over the years, but these KC Pro6's are incredible. Don't look at the marketing numbers of lux, lumens etc. Just drive behind a set of these and you will understand why KC is the best. Bar none. Period.
The evolution of the Blackhawk UCA’s…
When a vehicle has raised suspension (this can be anything from 30mm or above) it will disrupt the vehicles relationship with factory set geometry and create issues such as…
- Reduced caster correction – causing vague steering and response
- Bump steer resulting in reduced handling – with an out of control feeling
- Clearance issues to suspension & wheels/tyres – larger wheels can hit suspension components
- Some standard vehicles can have an issue of the UCA hitting the coil on full droop
- Strength of OE equipment in off road scenarios