MAXTRAX MKII Black
Perfect for maintaining an inconspicuous profile, black MAXTRAX are nearly invisible when mounted to your vehicle’s roof rack. This is the choice of colour for those in stealth mode. Just make sure to use your included leashes when they’re buried in the mud.
The SAFE, SIMPLE, QUICK and EASY vehicle recovery device. The carton includes 2 MAXTRAX and 2 orange telltale leashes (so you can find your MAXTRAX when they’re buried).
- MAXTRAX is the lightweight, easy-to-use vehicle recovery and extraction device that’s easily carried by almost anything with four-wheels ensuring an easy way out if your vehicle becomes stuck.
- MAXTRAX takes the drama out of getting stuck. The aggressive large cleats on MAXTRAX sink their teeth into the tyre tread and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- MAXTRAX is the perfect fit for every outing. Measuring just 1150mm long X 330mm wide x 85mm tall (45 inches long X 13 inches wide), each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 85mm (3.5 inches). MAXTRAX stows easily with the rest of your car camping, overlanding, or four-wheel drive touring gear.
- Made of UV-stabilized, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track. They have been tested at the University of Queensland to wrap completely around a 33-inch tire without breaking.
- Each MAXTRAX weighs just 8 pounds. MAXTRAX is easy to carry and thanks to it’s signature double-edged design, it’s easy and quick to manoeuvre under your tires.
- MAXTRAX have six comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess earth to help get you unstuck quicker. They also have exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX.
MAXTRAX SHOVEL: A built-in shovel on both ends paired with six comfortable handles allow you to use your MAXTRAX to easily clear the way for your vehicle.
MAXTRAX TEETH: Plenty of hard, rugged teeth to interlock with your tyre's tread will get you up and out of a bog in no time.
Actual colour may vary slightly from images shown.
We back our confidence in this quality Australian Made product with a lifetime warranty against faulty materials and workmanship.
Please provide a physical address as we CANNOT ship to Post Office Boxes.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wolf 4x4 Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.