ICON 2019-UP Ford Ranger PX3 0-3.5" Suspension System - Stage 2
ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2019-UP Ford Ranger suspension systems are designed to dramatically increase the on and off-road ride quality. ICON engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. With wheel travel and ride quality in mind, ICON engineers researched each component of the new Ranger platform’s suspension and addressed any areas where performance could be extracted. The Stage 2 (Tubular) system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5 Series coilover shocks featuring an internal reservoir for exceptional cooling properties and ICON-engineered coil springs for superior vehicle “feel” through the range of travel. These coilovers are also height adjustable from 0-3.5” allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series monotube rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2019-UP Ford Ranger Stage 1 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
This system features billet aluminum adjustable upper control arms with ICON's patent pending Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greasable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
- Height-adjustable coilovers provide a range of 0-3.5” of front lift height
- Fits 2WD & 4WD applications
- Increased lift height allows for fitment of larger and more aggressive tires
- 35% increase in front wheel travel over stock
- ICON shocks feature vehicle specific tune for superior performance and ride quality
- Corrosion resistant anodized shock body with 5/8″ shaft (2.0 Aluminum Series shocks)
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8″ shaft (2.5 Series coilovers)
- FK Rod End bearings provide extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalvable
- ICON upper control arms allow for additional wheel travel (when paired with extended travel coilovers) while improving suspension geometry for predictable handling
- Patent pending Delta Joint combines the durability and weather resistance of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a uniball
- Delta Joint upper control arms carry ICON's exclusive 5 year limited warranty
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum upper control arms allow for on-vehicle camber and caster adjustment
- Direct bolt-in design makes for a simple and straightforward installation
- Lifetime guarantee against ICON fabricated component breakage or manufacturer defect
- Fits 2WD/4WD applications
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
- OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
- Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5” Wide, 6” Backspace
- Aftermarket Tires: 285/70R17
- Recommended Wheel: ICON Alloys Ford Ranger specific fitments coming soon
*Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required
91250 (QTY.1) | 2019-UP RANGER 4WD 2.5 VS IR COILOVER KIT
96519 (QTY.2) | 2019-UP RANGER 4WD (0-1.5") REAR 2.0 VS NR
96520DJ (QTY.1) | 2019-UP RANGER BILLET UCA DJ KIT
198000 | SPANNER WRENCH
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wolf 4x4 Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.