DSP powered super compact radio
The TX3100 Plug'n Play. A great solution from the design team at Australia's only UHF radio manufacturer, is a starter kit aimed at attracting the more urban UHF customer segment, but is equally attractive for the seasoned 4WD, heavy vehicle or recreational vehicle owner.
The new TX3100 Plug'n Play comes packed with a high performance 2.5 inch rare-earth magnet antenna connected with a no solder GME plug, a stylish adjustable suction bracket, an in-car cigarette power lead and the super compact flip feature 5 watt UHF radio.
The rare-earth magnet antenna can withstand extreme wind resistance, is pre-tuned to 477MHz and is unity gain for optimal communication reception. Inside the vehicle, the GME design team developed a unique 360° degree adjustable mounting bracket to provide vertical or horizontal location flexibility.
The radio itself is fully designed and engineered in Australia with a host of evolutionary features developed by GME's highly experienced two-way radio R & D team including the unique 'flip' menu feature, it's super compact size and incorporating the latest Digital Signal Processing technology.
Plug'n Play epitomises GME's long standing reputation for innovation, quality and value for money.
- Digital Signal Processing: Measures, filters and compresses standard analogue audio signals and converts them into digital format. Allows advanced RF and audio processing techniques to be applied to maximise the radios performance.
- CTCSS and DCS
- Advanced Signal Management: Suppresses unwanted signals on adjacent channels and matches the receiver frequency to the incoming signal. This unique GME feature is critical to optimise performance of 80 channel radios.
- Selectable duplex channels
- Dynamic Volume Control: Automatically compensates for variations in received audio level, this feature provides a constant audio output level greatly enhancing the quality of the reception and simplicity of use.
- External speaker socket
- Unique Display Flip Function: Unit can be mounted with the speaker facing upwards or downwards and the display â€˜flipped overâ€™ using a simple key-press sequence to allow viewing of the display from either mounting orientation.
- Programmable scan function
- Adjustable squelch
- Five year warranty
- Australian designed and engineered
In the Box:
- TX3100 Super compact UHF CB radio
- High performance magnetic antenna
- 360 degree adjustable mounting bracket
- Cigarette lighter DC lead
- 2.4 mtrs RG174A/U coaxial cable terminated with FME plug
- Spare GME model label
- Instruction manual
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wolf 4x4 Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review