Available in three sizes, the All Terrain Mattress (ATM) is a 100mm thick fully bonded self-inflating mattress and is designed to fit most single, king or double swags and camping stretchers. Alternatively, simply use an ATM in a tent or the back of your 4x4, making it a must have touring item. The ATM range can also be used as general household bedding for guests and additional sleeping arrangements.
The ATM range is designed for rigorous use in the outdoors, making it a must-have for those who explore, tour and camp regularly in Australia’s punishing conditions.
At the core of the ATM range is a premium open cell high density foam where miniscule foam cells are purposely fragmented, offering a multitude of benefits. These cell pockets allow air to circulate and fill gaps, allowing the foam to absorb, release and control moisture vapour freely and resist the growth of mould. The ATM is a firm comfortable mattress with long-serving support and reliability. The high density level ensures the foam will not break down, shrink or diminish its R-Value rating over time. Therefore the ATM is suited to those who prefer extra support and comfort for posture, even weight distribution and overall improved rest and recovery. The ATM also features excellent sound absorption, ruling out the common frustration associated with noisy air mattresses.
The durable 3D construction paired with the hardwearing yet luxurious 75D peach finished polyester top, provides excellent strength and resilience for frequent use. The uniquely machined plain weave continuous filament construction is engineered to ensure this extremely durable and highly resistant to wear-and-tear fabric will not lose its soft handle over its lifetime. Ultimate warmth is provided in this high quality fabric and is ideal for an undisturbed sleep on colder nights.
- Fully bonded self-inflating mattress
- Fast self-inflation/deflation valves for convenient set up whilst allowing control of air intake for preference of firmness
- 4 valves on ATM 900, 6 valves on ATM 1100, 6 valves on ATM 1400
- 100mm thick at full inflation
- Highly durable construction whilst providing ultimate comfort
- Curved corner design for versatile fit in various swags and tents
- Water resistant top shell to ensure easy cleaning and reduces foam moisture draw
- Top: hardwearing 75D peach finished polyester with PVC coating
- Bottom: waterproof 300D oxford with PVC coating
- Side: reinforced heavy 0.45mm PVC 3D edge for greater strength and durability
- Inner: open cell high density 23kg/m3 foam provides ultra-comfort for those requiring added comfort, support and warmth
- 600D oxford poly carry bag with reinforced webbing handles for easy transport and storage
- Repair kit included
- Periodic cleaning is recommended; fully inflate, gently wipe with soft sponge, mild detergent and lukewarm water. Allow to fully dry before storage.
- ATM 1100: 1950mm L x 1100mm W x 100mm H | Weight: 7.23kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wolf 4x4 Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.